Expand and Align Services so That
All Students Thrive
Combining excellent instruction with rigorous data analysis, we help schools and districts make sure students are getting the right kinds of academic and social-emotional support as soon as they need it.
Together, we can improve systems that meet students’ needs, including:
- Great “first instruction” in ELA and math
- Professional learning on reading instruction for students with word reading difficulty and dyslexia*
- Choosing and using effective intervention methods and materials
- Use of valid and reliable screeners for behavior, social-emotional or other specific needs
- Data-driven decision-making – for example, using screening data to provide reliable and timely supports to the students that need them
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS)**
* Dyslexia is a specific learning disability associated with word reading difficulties, poor spelling, and trouble with reading fluently.
** A Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is a framework that enables schools to readily identify and address the academic and non-academic needs of all students, including targeted interventions for students as soon as they need them.